This Sales Training Manual which has been designed as a practical resource tool for ClayBrick members to train their sales personnel and other representatives on Clay Brick products.
This information covers the basic requirements of Clay Brick benefits. At all times, it remains the responsibility of the building professional to ensure that the building conforms to the architectural plans, appropriate building standards and conditions of the project.
- The Benefits of Clay Bricks
- Product Types and Classes (Nomenclature)
- Product Specification and Physical Properties
- Quantities of Bricks and Mortar
- Cleaning of Clay Brickwork
- Information Required from Customers
- Evaluation Form